Feldman Snow posted an update 6 months, 1 week ago
Reflexology, sometimes called"energy medicine," is another health clinic involving the application of force to specific pressure points on your hands and feet. This is normally done without the use of lotion or oil. There are many who believe that reflexology may be a viable treatment for many ailments. However, this practice is not recommended for some of the following:
– Chronic pain – This shouldn’t be combined with conventional medicine, especially for chronic pain. Reflexology, as stated before, does not treat pain or illness; it only corrects the imbalances within your body systems that are causing the pain. A balance in your nervous system, hormonal system, immune system, and cardiovascular system are necessary to the healing of any ailment, including pain. Applying pressure reflexology can in fact aggravate pain, just as though it were the part of the body where the pain was originating from.
– Stress – If you suffer from anxiety, you may experience reflexology as a complication. Reflexology allows for increased blood circulation, which offers relief from stress and increases your body’s ability to heal itself. However, if you suffer from anxiety, you should first ask your doctor for the right treatment. Reflexology isn’t a cure for stress. It is simply another way of dealing with your anxiety by increasing blood circulation.
– Stress – Stressful symptoms can be relieved by applying reflexology. You can enhance the quality of your life by reducing anxiety, stress, and worry.
울산출장마사지 Stress can interfere with your concentration and cause aches and pains throughout the human body. Reflexology can help alleviate these symptoms and promote relaxation in your nerves and muscles. Massage enhances the comfort benefits of reflexology, therefore effectively speeding up the effects of reflexology.
– Anxiety – Reflexology can also relieve pain. Your toes are a sensitive part of the body. When you apply pressure on your toes, you’re transferring energy from your hands to your feet. This transfer of energy relieves tension, improves circulation, stimulates nerves, and promotes relaxation. Reflexology can also relieve pain due to muscle stiffness and spasms.
– Tinnitus – Some people today suffer from tinnitus, which is an annoying ringing sound that can only be heard by the person who’s affected. For many others, tinnitus can be a symptom of many problems, or may even be a sign of serious disease. A reflexologist can often discover the reason for tinnitus and teach you how you can control it. Reflexology can increase blood circulation to your ears, thus helping to reduce the noise. The results can be relaxing, however you will need to continue the reflexology techniques on a regular basis to get the maximum benefits.
– Reduce Anxiety – Stress and anxiety may result in several other health issues, including digestive problems and lower back pain. Reflexology can help you relax your body and your mind. By increasing the blood circulation in your body, reflexology can reduce pain and promote overall wellbeing. Additionally, it can decrease anxiety and stress. Your stress level and your life quality can affect every area of your life.
Reflexology can help you in many ways but shouldn’t be undertaken as a stand-alone therapy. You should always speak with your health care provider before starting any bodywork or massage therapy to ensure that it won’t interfere with any present drugs or illnesses you may be suffering from. Always bear in mind that Reflexology is a holistic form of alternative medicine, so it should never replace the advice of your healthcare professional. However, should you decide to pursue Reflexology as a part of your routine medical care, you can reap the rewards by feeling great about your body, being more conscious of its systems and organs, and decreasing the anxiety and stress in your life.